Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, November 1, 2010

E-mail 11/1/2010 Week 29

Hola Familia!
Tomorrow is the day! We will be having Zone Conference in Chattanooga. After that, we will come back to Fort Payne to prepare for the baptism and then we will have the baptismal service at 6:30! Elder Sexton is performing the baptism so I won't have to worry about the clothes getting moldy mom I will get to talk about baptism during the service tomorrow. Speaking of talks, I gave a talk on obedience yesterday in sacrament meeting. It was fun and exciting. Anyways, to answer your questions yes mom my clothes are doing fine. All of the food has been good and normal and all that. Nothing extreme yet The oils do seem to be helping. Wow, it sounds like Mckay is having a blast haha!
Well, this past week we found three Guatamalan investigators. The spanish group is about half Guatamalan and half Mexican. So, we are going to get them fellowshipped and see what happens. We went on an exchange so our district leader, Elder Carpenter, could interview Vanessa. We also had a Halloween party for the Branch. There was good food and everything! That is all of the main stuff from this week. It sounds like things are going well back home. Oh, I got Sam's letter. Hey, the lawn is looking good haha! Well, I need to be going now. But, I love ya'll and hope ya'll have a great week! XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love,
Elder Barry Kreyling

No comments: