Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, November 8, 2010

E-mail 11/8/2010 Week 30

Hola Familia!
This past Tuesday was awesome! We had Zone Conference in Chattanooga during the day. Then, we came back to prepare for Vanessa's baptism. We went to the church to set up chairs and to fill the font. It takes forever to fill the font, about two hours! Then, we had the baptismal service. Before the actual baptism I gave a talk, in Spanish, on Baptism. Everyone said they understood me! Woo hoo! After my talk another spanish member spoke on the Holy Ghost. After that, Elder Sexton performed the baptism. After Elder Sexton and Vanessa were dried and dressed, Elder Sexton confirmed Vanessa. The Spirit was there, good stuff! She's doing really well!
We also had Stake Conference this past weekend. It was good. They talked a lot about the Book of Mormon which is really good. The Stake actually read the Book of Mormon as a whole before this Stake Conference. I guess it was a goal they set at the previous conference.

Nice jokes mom haha Ok, for my Christmas package: The Conversion stories of Bill Carpenter and Glen Beck on CD, that fruit and nut medley stuff from Costco, a couple nice polyester ties and a couple silks, Spanish learning materials for verbs, vocab, etc.(I'm in a different Zone from my old zone leader so I haven't been able to talk to him about what he has), and whatever else to fill the box.
It sounds like things are going great back home! My goodness five years in a row for volleyball. Regan is turning 1 already? My goodness haha. Well, I hope things continue going well for ya'll. I need to be going but I miss ya'll and love ya'll!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
Love,
Elder Barry Kreyling

No comments: