Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, November 22, 2010

E-mail 11/22/2010 Week 32


Hola Familia!
Things are going well here in Fort Payne. Yesterday, the Fort Payne building was dedicated. I guess it's been done for about eight months or something but has just now been dedicated. We had all the meetings at their regular hours. Then, after sacrament, which is last, we had lunch! Several members brought food and it was good! Then, we had the dedication. Everything went well. Oh, by the way I'm on an exchange right now with Elder Carptenter DL so I'm writing from the chatt valley area. Anyways, we just mostly tracted this week. Alright I just answered your questions below. But, everything is going good. We should be able to get a couple of baptisms in Dec. I can write Janice and Sam but I'm not sure if I have Jack'ee's address. I'll look through emails real quick to see. But, I need to get going now. Just know that everything is going good, I'm fine and loving Tennessee (well... Alabama) and I love ya'll!!! I hope ya'll have a great week!!!
Love,
Elder Kreyling

Q. So how is the work going?
A. It's going good. We have one lady, Buena Luke (not hispanic) that we are going to see this week with the Blacks (Sr. Couple). She apparently wants to get baptized on Dec. 24th. But, we have to go over there and teach her all of the lessons first. But, usually what we do is tract, visit recent converts and less actives, and visit members. Because of the time zone we are in it gets dark at five! So, we usually tract until dark and then visit people.

Q. How are Victor and Maria doing?
A. We haven't had a chance to see them since that last visit. But, like I told you it went really well. We'll just work through Pablo and set up another appointment. We're planning on committing them for baptism on our next visit.

Q. How about that other nameless investigator whose mom is a member in Vegas?
A. She was in New York when we went back so we haven't seen her either. But, there was a guy there (I think it's his house) who said he spoke with missionaries in Florida before moving here. We are going to go back sometime and see if he's interested.

Q.Have you found any new investigators?
A. One lady named Brenda. She was baptized into a Baptist church a few months ago. But, she let us in and spoke to us for a bit. She bonked us on our return appointment but we'll try again another time.

Q.Are you enjoying your new area?
A. Yes!!!

Q.How is your Spanish coming?
A. It's coming along pretty good. I think those things you were telling me about will help. President Griffin says no earphones but that the cd's are fine.

Q. Are you in a bike area or riding a car?
A. Car. Our area is HUGE! Haha it's one of the biggest areas in the Mission.

Q.Have you had a chance to ride the bike much or is it still like new?
A. No I haven't ridden it much.

Q. How is the weather this time of year where you are at in Alabama?
A. It's pretty nice right now. It's starting to get pretty cold though.

No comments: