Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, November 29, 2010

E-mail 11/29/2010 Week 33





Hola familia!
Aqui en Alabama todo esta bien. We got a call on Saturday and Elder Sexton is leaving to be a District Leader somewhere. So, I get to take over Fort Payne! It's so crazy, it feels like I just got here haha. Transfers are on Wednesday so I will let you know where Elder Sexton is going and who my new companion is next Monday. Last Monday I went on an exchange with Elder Carpenter. On Tuesday we exchanged back at a "Zone Conference". We had Elder Johnson, a Seventy, come and give us some training. It was really good! Then, on Thursday we had two meal appointments for Thanksgiving! Thursday was also our p day. I sent ya'll a letter and the memory card with the latest pics. You should be getting it soon. Oh, and my stomach and such have been doing pretty good.
Yes, the printed conversion stories should be fine. Oh, I have one more request and no I'm not messing around. Do we still have that portable DVD player? If so, would it be possible for ya'll to send it to me? Don't worry I'm not being disobedient or anything. We got permission from President Griffin to have them so we can watch the Preach my Gospel DVD's and so that we can watch different church movies with investigators, who may not have a TV or DVD player in their home, according to their needs. If you're surprised to hear that believe me so was I haha. But anyways, if that could possibly be sent to me that would be awesome! Sorry, it feels like I'm asking a lot but apparently President Griffin believes that it will help. And there is no doubt in my mind that he is an inspired man. But that and the CD's and other spanish learning materials should really help. I hope they help because I might have to take over translating at church also.
Well, it sounds like ya'll had a good Thanksgiving and that things are going great back home! Kaylee remembers me yay!!! Haha! That is so awesome! Keep it up! Oh, I'm going to see if I can make some Christmas cards to send to everyone. Hopefully I will be able to. Well, I need to be going now. I hope ya'll have an amazing week! I love ya'll!
Love,
Elder Barry Kreyling

No comments: