Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Hand Written Letter 8/24/2010

Dear Mom & Dad,

Hey sorry about the last couple weeks . We had a district activity that took most of the first P-day that I dind’t write . today, we were with bro. Howard, our branch mission leader, who I think was in one of pics from the memory card. I think it was either him or bro. Atkins that you asked who it was. Anyways, we were with bro. Howard most of the day. We went over and were out with him and he took us out for lunch ! then, we went to the library to email, but all the working computers were taken. We had to wait for one to open up and we took turns on that one. That’s why I couldn’t write much. Plus, we were there a bit before they closed. So yeah fun stuff. But, if p-days continue to be the same with my new comp. the e-mail should be a bit shorter and the letters longer Anyways, moving on to Israel, he came to church two Sundays ago. He said he like it and likes us. It makes him feel good. I told you he was committed on the exchange. They had him read 3rd Nephi 11. After he read it he say something like “oh I need to be baptized .” so, they gave him a date of the 4th of July and he accepted. Then, ElderSummershays and I went over to continue teaching him. He told us his dad health isn’t very good and he might go to Mexico. That was on Thursday and we have not been able to contact him since We will continue trying though. It is a bit difficult to do so now because he lives in Lenoir city. We don’t have many miles left because the mission as a whole went over by 5,000 miles last month! When they realized that, half way through this month they took miles away from most of the companionships. We went from 1,550 to 1,100. So, we don’t have many miles left for the remaining of the month. So, we are trying to get rides to our district meetings/exchange which are in Rochwood (3o miles one way).But if we go to Lenoir city and back that’s all of our miles for the day. Then, we ride our bikes Haha oh good grief it has been exiting the last few days. The Lord will helps though But things have been going well. Oh I could use a good bike pump. One of those smaller ones that look kinda like a rod. I am also running low on vitamins. If ya’ll could send those things that would be awesome! Oh, I can’t remember if I said this, but the Spanish is coming slowly but surely Well, I need to be going now. But I love ya’ll
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Love,

Elder Kreyling

No comments: