Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, August 9, 2010

E-mail 8/09/2010 Week 17

From: Barry Ryan Kreyling
Subject: Re: Hola hijito!!
To: "morena kreyling"
Date: Monday, August 9, 2010, 10:20 AM

Hola Familia!!! Things have gone fairly well this past week. We have a hispanic investigator that we have been teaching for about a week. His name is Israel. He has seemed pretty solid. He lives in a small apartment and doesn't have a job right now. He said he would come to church yesterday but he needed a ride. So, we had a member go pick him up but he didn't open the door. So, after church we went to see a member who is recovering from an infection in his leg. Then, we had our studies. After that we went to see Israel to see what happened. Elder Summerhays saw him through the screen door and said he was just sitting there staring at us with a beer in his hand while listening to his stereo. Elder Summerhays waved a couple times but it didn't seem to phase Israel. We will try back soon. Hopefully he's sober when we go back.
I asked Elder Summerhays and he said his dad is not Troy. He said others have asked him that before. He is apparently related to the people who own Summerhays' Music. I'll write more in my letter.
The leak in our apartment has been fixed! Everything has dried up as well. Oh, I got to use my bike for the first time this past week! I never used it with Elder Badal because of his toe. Then, when his toe was better he discovered there was something wrong with his bike. Oh, yes the chiggers are gone. There are just marks, almost like scars, where they were. But, no more itching! Yay!!! Haha.
My goodness. Ryan already had his farewell?! Could you find out his address for me? Jake is turning his papers in soon?! I was just thinking and I realized I've been out for almost four months now. Man, time is going too fast.
That's good to hear that the girls are looking good. Amy is still recovering? That's rough. I believe they will do well. Tell the girls I love them!
Yes, I got the package full of spanish supplies. Thanks! There was already some spanish stuff that I had been using but the stuff you sent will really help. Kaylee and Regan sound like they are growing up fast! Man, she is speaking in sentences and saying her abc's. Time is really going by too fast. Well, thanks for the thoughts and everything. I will write more in my letter tonight. I gotta get going. I love ya'll!!!!!!
Love,
Elder Kreyling

No comments: