Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Friday, August 13, 2010

A hand written letter from Elder Kreyling

Aug. 9, 2010

Dear Mom & Dad,

Things are going well. I am grateful that I have the opportunity to learn Spanish. We have an hour of Language study each day! I usually read aloud (quietly) from Preach my Gospel or the Book of Mormon. If I run into a word or phrase I don’t understand, I will look it up. Thanks for all of the stuff! Oh, BTW I need to apologize for not writing the past few weeks. This may be a bit random, but I also apologize for all the times that I have not been a good son. Though, I don’t believe you will admit that. But I am sorry for the trials I’ve put you through. I hope that I’m making you proud now even though I’ve not had a baptism yet. I love you both so much. You’re best parents I could have ever ask for.

O.k., that was the serious part of my letter haha. I think I told you in my Email, but I used my bike for the first time this past week! It was exiting It’s a nice bike too. Oh, I got an update on my mission card. I have $250! I haven’t spent it all every month, so it’s been adding up. Plus I was reimbursed $60 for my luggage fees So, I guess I’m doing ok budgeting my money. How are Darrin & Ben doing? Have they been or are they in leadership? I hope they are doing good. Well, I need to be going now. I hope ya’ll have a good week! I love ya’ll!”

Love,

Elder Kreyling

No comments: