Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Tuesday, September 7, 2010

E-mail 9/7/2010 Week 21



Hola Familia!!!
Yes, things are going well. Just one minor upset is that Israel, our hispanic investigator with a date, had to go back to Mexico. He didn't have a job or money so he had to go back. I was a bit sad. But, we got his info. to give to the Elders down there. He will be baptized... just not here haha.
Yes, the spanish studies are going well. I have learned quite a bit and can preach the Gospel in spanish. But, I can only do so slowly right now. It's been a journey picking up spanish again but it's been a blessing too. Oh yeah, we got "the call" on saturday and I'm staying in Loudon for another transfer while Elder Summerhays is leaving. I think I will be getting another spanish companion though. We saw President Griffin at the Mission office and he smiled and told me that they wouldn't keep me in Loudon forever. We kinda laughed about it haha. I just want to baptize here and then I don't care what they decide to do with me. I just want one baptism haha.
Yay! Thanks for sending that stuff. I will probably get it at transfer meeting. If I can get over to the Post office this week I will send mom's black bag along with a letter that I've been writing over the course of a week or so. Elder Summerhays hasn't wanted to plan time to write letters so I've been writing some while we are at the apartment for the night. Hopefully my new companion will want to take some time to write letters so I can send some more.
Oh, I spoke with an Elder Maxwell yesterday. He is the one who knows Shane and the O'dells. He said the O'dell's house used to be theirs. He is from St. George as well!
I've played soccer on one p day. I have also played ultimate frisbee a few times. Other than riding the bike the only exercise I usually get is from doing sit ups and push ups. We have also worked out at Bro. Howard's (Branch Mission leader) on a few P days including yesterday. I benched 160! Haha.
That's a nice pic of Losee. She flattened sadie? Haha awesome. Yeah, Elder Summerhays and I look about the same as that pic I would imagine. I'll get a pic of the two of us before transfers.
Sam! I hope things go well with the test! I shall pray for you I'll start a letter for ya. I miss and love ya too!
Mom! It's good to hear that you are helping the missionary effort. 33 out of the Mission's 35 baptisms this last month were from member referrals or part member families. I think a lot of members forget that every member is a missionary. That's a new goal I have for you, Dad, and Sam. Just befriend people and eventually you will be able to introduce them to the church and you can invite them to be taught by the missionaries
Haha, I'm glad to hear that people are liking the pics. I have not tried myself, but Elder Summerhays has not been able to send pics in emails. So, I will try but I may just have to continue sending them with a letter every once in a while.
Well, I need to be going now my time is almost up. But, know that I love you all greatly. The Church is true!
Love,
Elder Kreyling

No comments: