Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, August 2, 2010

E-mail Week 16 8/2/2010

Hello Family!
This past week was transfers and I got a new companion. His name is Elder Summerhays. He is 6 feet 6 inches tall! He seems pretty cool thus far. He is a Spanish speaking Elder and so we are doing Spanish work here. I get to have language study to learn Spanish every day now! Pretty cool. Although, after being involved with Spanish work for these last few days, I'm not sure it's for me. It may just be that I can't really communicate much with them right now. But, President Griffin asked me to do this so I will. Over the last week or so we have heard a dripping noise in our apartment. We didn't really know where it was coming from. We didn't think much of it. Today, we found that part of the floor in our bedroom was quite wet! We were trying to figure our where the water was coming from. After some time, I opened the vent thing for the ac unit. To my surprise, there was a cube like hole under the unit... and it was filled with water!!! So, we got some bowls and emptied it as best we could. Then, we got some old towels and used them to soak up as much water as possible. Then, we had to put some bowls in the hole to stop everything from getting even more soaked. We are going to talked with the Mission Office to see what should be done. BTW we live upstairs so we are worried it's affecting the downstairs That was one of the more exciting things that happened this week. I'll let you know what's going on with our apartment soon. Janet was at church. The sisters told us she set a goal to be baptized on the 21st. We talked with her and tried playing dumb..."We heard from the sisters you have something you want to tell us?". But, she wouldn't tell us. Sigh. We will figure something out and I will let you know what happens. That is pretty much it. Oh, I did get letters from Jule, Jamie, Linda and the kids. Tell them thank you for me. I'll write them a letter soon. Did Sam get my letter? I'll send her another. Well, I need to get going. I love ya'll!!!
Love,
Elder Kreyling

No comments: