Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, August 30, 2010

E-mail 8/30/2010 Week 20


Hey Familia!!!
First of all I did send a letter and I thought it would have arrived already. I'm not sure how long it should take but I sent it last Wednesday. But, the other things I need are vitamins and a good bike pump. The one they gave me doesn't work very well haha. Anyways things are going well. I think I wrote this in my letter but halfway through this month we had a lot of miles taken from us. The Mission somehow went over by 5,000 last month. When the Mission found that out they took miles away from every companionship. We went from 1,550 to 1,100. So, we have been riding our bikes around a lot lately haha. Today, Bro. Howard (Branch Mission Leader) took us golfing! It was fun for the most part. Elder Summerhays is the driver and he had the keys in his golf bag. But, he took his camera out, which was in the same pocket as the keys, before we went over this rickety bridge. Somehow the keys fell out! We went back to look for them but couldn't find them. So, we've been calling around trying to get spare keys for the car and apartment. Oh goodness fun times! Haha I think we'll be ok though. Some good news is that our hispanic investigator, Israel, is apparently back from Mexico. I can't remember if I told you but he had a date and we were teaching him and everything. One night he told us his dad's health wasn't good and he might go to Mexico. We lost contact with him shortly after that. But, I guess he called our spanish speaking member and wanted to come to church yesterday. The member went over there quite early and Israel didn't answer the door. But, he's back! We are going to contact him asap and recommit him! Oh and the Spanish is coming slowly but surely. I've taught portions of lessons but Elder Summerhays teaches most of the spanish ones. But, I am learning it. I'm just wondering if President wants me to do spanish work from now on or what. I guess we'll find out soon. Transfers are only a little over a week away! Well, I need to get going. I love ya'll!!! Give my love to family, friends, and the girls!
Love,
Elder Kreyling

No comments: