Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, August 23, 2010

E-mail 8/23/2010 Week 19


Sorry Familia!!!
I won't be able to write much in this email. We got here late and they will begin to close down soon. This past week we went on an exchange with the Zone Leaders! One of them is a Spanish speaking elder and he came to Loudon with Elder Summerhays. We got back in contact with Israel, our Spanish investigator, and on the exchange they went and committed him for the fourth of September. He said yes!!! I'll go more in depth about that in my letter. But, yes I'm fine and things are going alright. Well i need to go soon. But, shorter emails and longer letters would probably be better for now. In fact, I have not even been able to print these emails and read them later because the printers here don't work! So, if ya'll could print them and send them too that would be sweet! You've asked a couple times if I need anything. Well, I do now. The Church does not have a pocket size New Testament which I could really use. I'll explain why in my letter. Also, I could use some Melatonin. I don't sleep well for some reason even though I'm dead tired. There are one or two other things that I can't remember right now so I'll write those in my letter as well. Well, I love ya'll. You're the best family a guy could ask for
Love,
Elder Kreyling

No comments: