Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, June 7, 2010

E-mail Week 8 (6/7/2010)


Hello Family!!!
I'm pretty sure put all of the checks in that one box in the closet where your sewing stuff is. Remember? I think I left the gift card in the house somewhere. I got a package on Friday. Those nuts are good by the way :) We have some investigators. The Brummett's and Buffalo's are hard to get in contact with. We will keep trying. Then there is Gerald A. who we found the other day. I'll let you know how it goes with him. We don't have any that we have really started teaching yet. EVERYONE has dogs here. I got bit just above my ankle the other day. It wasn't real hard though. We were fed so much by members that we didn't do any shopping last p day. The work in the branch is progressing. We have finally had some member present lessons which we need. So, I think they are gaining trust in us. We have visited several less active members several times but none of them have come. We will keep at it though. The members who do come are strong in the church so that's good. We have played frisbee golf most p day's. Today we went fishing at a members pond and they fed us breakfast. It was cool even though I didn't catch anything. Haha. We asked President about studying spanish but he didn't give us permission so we haven't done that. We usually do sit ups and push ups for exercise. Oh, and there is this workout we do with pass along cards. We set up say ten cards in a row, squat, pick up the first, squat, place it on the second, squat and for those two separately. I'll explain more in my letter. We can't run, my comps toe isn't ready for that yet. We haven't used bikes yet. The weather is hot and humid. It rains a few times a week and cools things down. Oh, hopefully I answered like you wanted me to. I just read that part but I need to get going now. I love ya'll!!!

No comments: