Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, May 31, 2010

E-mail Week 7 5/31/2010

Yeah, I was just saying I want to be like them because they are the assistants for a reason. I just think it would be awesome to be like them... Ummm, I'll send the bag when I can. The stuff in the packages has been awesome My companion is pretty cool. I've learned quite a bit from him. He was in a boot because of his toe for a while.
He is wearing shoes now. We live by ourselves in an apartment. Every Wednesday one of the counselors in the Branch Presidency takes us out to eat. Then, if other members feel like it they offer to feed us. It is pretty humid out here. Plus, it gets into the 80's or 90's. No, we have not eaten anything weird yet. Yes, i got the package and thank you for it. I'll send the memory card soon. I need to go now. I love ya'll!!!

No comments: