Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, June 14, 2010

Letter Week 9

Dear Mom & Dad,
Sorry it's been a while. I've been trying to at least e-mail every week. The last few p-days we have been doing a lot of activities. Yesterday Elder Badal went to get his toe checked out. He has been wearing regular shoes for a couple of weeks now. His toe is good for the most part. I still gets tender now and again but not too much. So, we didn't get a baptism this transfer & we kinda felt like we weren't doing much good for the Loudon Branch. . But we went on an exchange with the assistants the other day. Elder Badal stayed in Loudon with Elder Thomas & I went to Wt doing a good est Hills with Elder Rock. I guess Elder Badal told Elder Thomas that since we haven't baptized or even committed anyone (Our teaching pool isn't very big BTW) we felt we weren't doing a good job helping the branch out. Elder Thomas basically told him that we have done more good than we realize. We have built a better relationship with the Branch President for example. So we think we needed to help out the branch this transfer & gain their trust & get them excited about the work... So yeah, things are going good. So, how are things going back home? How is everyone doing? Oh, I'll answer one of your questions. Here is what our schedule generally looks like...
6:30 Wake up, work out.
7:00 Shower, get ready for the day.
8:00 Personal study.
9:00 Companion Study
10 - 12 Tracting
12:00 Lunch
1 - 3 Tracting
3 - 5 Finding
5:00 Dinner
6 - 9 Visit Members & other things.
That's just a general outline... Hmmm, I think that's all for now. I'll send another letter next p-day. Love Barry (Elder Kreyling)

No comments: