Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

e-mailing sister Janice & fam



On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 11:20 PM, Jon, Janice, Kaylee, & Regan wrote:

After doing her own hair Kaylee decided that Barry's hair needed her spacial touch.

Papa and Yiayia came up for a visit. We were all happy to see them. Kaylee asked Yiayia, "Where Rarry?" So I told her what I always tell her when she asks where Barry is. That he is on a mission in Tennessee helping Jesus.

Mon, May 31, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Barry Ryan Kreyling wrote:

Awww, she still asks about me? Sniffle... Haha. How are ya'll doing? I saw Regan's pic, he is looking pretty good. Things are still going good here. We had a guy (named Guy) committed for baptism but sadly he canceled on us. But, it's ok we will find someone! I'll try writing a letter soon. I love ya'll!!!
|

Janice HeatonTue, Jun 1, 2010 at 12:08 PM

to Barry


She asks about you at least once a week and prays for you every night. Everytime I remind her where you are she says," Oh! Help Jesus." While nodding her head as if she should remember that. haha. She is so funny. We are doing great. We just spent ALL weekend in the yard. It has NEVER looked This good. Jon and I took turns mowing the whole .58 acres! It's amazing what not being preggo or having a newborn nursing every hour and a half can do for our yard. And most of the seeds we planted are coming up nicely for the garden. The spinach is doing especially well. OH! And it finally happened. The children are wearing the same size diapers! Well just at night for Kaylee, but Regan only took six months to catch up to his big sis! I'm sending a letter in the mail. All our love!

xoxoxoxo- us


Barry Ryan Kreyling



Mon, Jun 7, 2010 at 11:55 AM
Aw that's my cutie patutie, however it's spelled, haha. It's funny that you mention gardens. The area I am covering right now has quite a bit of country in it. Almost every person we run into has a garden! Some of them are huge too! It's cool though, it makes me want one of my own someday. Haha. So what's all growing in the garden? What?! Regan caught up to Kaylee already?! Maybe you need to feed her some southern cookin Ha, I haven't really gained any weight yet so that might not work. Oh, how is the business going? Jon, is there any advice you could give me? Haha, advice that is serious? Well, I hope that things continue to go well. I love ya'll!!!

No comments: