Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Wednesday, June 9, 2010

e-mailing sister Jack'ee

Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2010 10:14:55 -0600
Subject: Hi!!!!
From: barry.kreyling
To: jackee_k



Hey, just a quick email to let you know how things are going... I'm doing fine and I LOVE the MTC!!! Haha it is so cool here. We learn so much through the spirit, it is absolutely amazing! I even like the food! But, I like almost all foods haha. I've been here for a week already so just two more weeks and then I'm off to Tennessee! :) Well, I don't have much time left. But, I'm doing great and I'm so excited to be doing this! I need to get going now. I love you!!!! :)


Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 10:27:19 -0400
Subject: Re: Hi!!!!
From: barry.kreyling
To: jackee_k


Hey! I'm in Tennessee now and I'm loving it! :) It is a lot like how I remember Atlanta being so it's way fun. Yes, I have a camera and I'm taking pictures. I'll be sending my memory card to mom and dad soon so they can put them on the blog and stuff. Anyway, things are still going well. It's quite a bit of work but it's fun work:) My trainers name is Elder Badal and we are getting along well. Oh haha, he cut off his big toe while mowing down a bank but they were able to save it. So he has to wear a cast for about another week and a half. But even with that we are getting quite a bit done. We have three investigators that we are very hopeful for! :) Oh, email me before monday (that's my p day now) and I'll get back to ya:)
I love you!!!
Love,
Barry


On Tue, May 4, 2010 at 12:55 PM, jack'ee kreyling wrote:

hi barry... oops I mean Elder Kreyling, glad things are going well. sorry it took so long to send you this. things have been crazy at work, doing lots of mandatory overtime so by the time i get home i just fall right into bed. haha i love all foods too just ask jason. at least you wont starve, hehe. your almost on your way to Tennessee. do you have a camera? when you get there take pictures of the scenery for me ( with you in them of course) keep up the good work. I'm proud of you. Love You :)




Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 10:41:30 -0400
Subject: Re: Hi!!!!
From: barry.kreyling
To: jackee

So the carpal tunnel thing, is it just a flare up. I thought you had it before. I'll pray for ya:) But yeah things are still going pretty well. Haha yeah hopefully I'm pretty good at converting baptists by the time I get back. It seems like 90 % of the people here are baptist, there are a lot. Most of the people are nice. We have only come across a handful of rude people. Ok, so since I've been in the field I've been working on being bold. I want you to try to imagine your little bro being bold. Haha. I'm not super bold yet but I have said things that I never thought I would have the courage to say. I'm slowly getting there:) Well I'm gonna get going now. The Church is true!!! I love ya'll!!!! :)

On Sun, May 23, 2010 at 11:20 AM, jack'ee kreyling wrote:

Hi Elder Kreyling, as you can see I hardly ever get on the computer so I just got your e-mail. glad everything is going so well. Sorry about your companions toe. that must have been gruesome. any way everything over here is going ok, I've been going to the dr.s a lot for my hand. apparently I have carpal tunnel and trigger finger, so needless to say it is both painful to write and to type, however I am having a good day today. by Thursday they are hopefully going to determine if I need physical therapy or surgery, and thank goodness my work is taking care of all of it for me. I'll keep you posted now that I know you p day is on Mondays I'll make sure i e-mail you. keep up the good work, sounds like your having fun. hey maybe after your a pro at converting baptists you can come home and convert Jason, since he is baptist too. haha. well have fun and hope to hear from you soon. love ya :)




No comments: