Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, June 21, 2010

E-mail Week 10


Hey!!! Happy Father's day yesterday dad!!! Hey, Elder Badal's Bro. is on a mission in the Dominican Republic! Tommorrow is his last day there! How was it there? It looked really nice in the pics :) Things are going good here. The work is progressing. We contacted a family referral this past week. We parked our car at the beginning of their driveway and walked to their home. It was in the country so their driveway was quite long haha. Anyways, we get to the door and knock... Nothing. We knock again and ring the doorbell... Nothing again. We stood on the porch for an abnormally long time. Then we started walking away. For some reason, as we were walking down the driveway, I looked back and there was a young girl standing outside their home. We got all excited and what not and ran back to talk to her. Her big sis came out. Their parents and other siblings were at the hospital because their grandpa was having surgery for a brain tumor I believe it was. So we left them with our number and asked them to give it to their parents and have them call us. We were walking back to the car and I kid you not, it was three minutes after we left their home we got a call from the parents!!! :) They told us what was going on and said they would call us back when things settle down! Oh they are the Tittsworth family by the way. They live in greenback which is a ways away from Loudon. Haha I thought I told you that the dog bite wasn't bad. And no, I didn't kick the dog haha. It didn't break the skin I could only feel the pressure. But yeah, my days of wanting to be a vet are long gone now haha. Elder Badal's toe is feeling good enough to ride our bikes. So, we put them together and something is wrong with his (he bought a used one). So we have to wait for him to get it fixed or get a new one. Oh, the Branch really seems to like us now! The first few weeks weren't so good because previous missionaries didn't do much apparentely. But, they've seen us working. Our meal appointments have increased. We have at least two or three a week now. Awesome!!! So yeah things are going well and I really like the area now. We are going to baptize in Loudon!!!!!!!
I love yins!!!( another way to say ya'll)

No comments: