Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, May 24, 2010

E-mail 5/24/2010 Week 6


Hello!!! I have a written letter I'm sending to you today. Launa is getting married?!!! What the. Crazy. Anyway it's good to hear things are going well there. Things are pretty good here. I'll answer your questions. We don't really have any families we are teaching. We have tried contacting the Buffalo and Brummett families but haven't had success with that yet. We have gone to both homes a few times but nothing. We will try again soon I believe. We really haven't found anyone new yet. We have return appointments tonight and tomorrow and we hope they work out. But yeah, we don't have an investigator right now. There is a story in the letter I'm sending that kinda talks about that. I also talk about the branch in my letter. Let's just say we are trying to strengthen the branch and build their hope. Yeah it's pretty warm. It has been as high as 92 I think. Plus the humidity. The best is yet to come haha. Yeah we are working hard and smart. I forget to write in my journal every now and again but I'm trying to write every night. I forgot to get Mckay's address while I was at the MTC. Could you send that to me? I need to send an email to President Griffin so I need to go. I love ya'll!!!
Love,
Elder Kreyling (Barry)

No comments: