Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Tuesday, May 11, 2010

First E-mail From Tenessee Week 4

Dear Dad,
Well, I think I answered most of your questions yesterday... Yes, our mission does have Spanish speaking missionaries. My trainer and I have actually ran into quite a few people who just speak Spanish. We are going to talk to our Mission President to see if we can have language study for an hour each day. We both know a bit of Spanish but we want to get better so we can talk to those people more. Yes, I got all of the packages and I'll send those things back. We talked a bit about this yesterday but my companion and I are still waiting to get letters... We've been here almost a week haha. We've thought about not looking in the mailbox for a while because it's kinda depressing haha;) Oh, I'll also send my memory card so you can get some pictures up on the blog:) Anyway, things are going great here! It reminds me a lot of New Jersey and Atlanta, so I really love it here:) We've only encountered a couple mean people. Most of the people are quite nice. They smile and say stuff like, "I really appreciate what you're doing and I admire you, but, I'm not interested." It's cool because we kinda get rejected and praised at the same time haha:) But yeah, things are going well and I'm having fun :) Remind people to write! :) I hope the rest of Mother's Day went well for mom :) Tell EVERYONE I love them :) I LOVE you and mom:)
Love,
Barry

No comments: