Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Tuesday, May 4, 2010

On His Way!!! 5/4/2010

Barry called this morning at 7:11AM but it went to voice mail so I didn't get to talk to him.He then tried to call his mom and that call too went to voice mail.He left a message though which said that he is doing great!!! He is on his way to the airport to catch his flight to Tennessee! His flight is scheduled to leave at 8:00AM so he should be in Tennessee early this afternoon. Even though we didn't get to talk to him it was good to hear his voice. We do miss him but are grateful that he is doing what he should be at this time in his life.

No comments: