Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Friday, April 29, 2011

Hand Written Letter to Mom 4/25/2011

Dear Mom,
Hey! Sorry it's been a while. My companion only likes playing sports & stuff on p-day. So, I usually don't have much time to write letters. This will be my last transfer with him so hopefully you'll be seeing more letters soon! Well when I first got here the apartment was a bit gross. Nothing too bad. But, I've learned that keeping things clean is important for inviting the spirit. So, I bought some stuff & I said, "Elder, we are going to clean on p-day." So, we did & now it looks much better. It's still not exactly how I would like it but that will change soon. But, thanks for teaching me how to clean even though I never really wanted to learn haha : ) So, there are some members from El Salvador in the ward here. I miss your food and papusas so I'm trying to see if they can make some for us before my comp leaves. Wish me luck! : ) Well everything is going great here. I hope things are well back home. Thanks for everything Mom! : ) I love ya! Love, Elder Kreyling

1 comment:

Miriam Kam said...

My name is Miriam Kam,I am a member of the church who enjoys reading the missionaries' blogs just because it's so neat to learn about the work of the Lord in different parts of the globe.What I found interesting about your post is that your son mentioned how he misses your food and your pupusas,are you from El Salvador or maybe you served a mission there?