Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Thursday, April 28, 2011

Severe Weather and Tornadoes

With the severe weather and tornadoes that have gone through the southeast we thought we would give you an update. We have heard through several sources that all the missionaries from Barry's mission have been accounted for and are fine. We thank all who have prayed for Barry, the missionaries and the people in those areas that have been affected. Our continued prayers go out in behalf of the people who have suffered any kind of loss. May they receive comfort in these difficult times.

No comments: