Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Friday, May 6, 2011

E-mail #18 of 2011 5/2/2011 Week 54

Hola familia,

Hey just so you know I've had to sign on as a guest again. They computer I signed on first was being super slow. I can only use my library card once a day here. So, I'm singed on as a guest which means I have less time again. So, to make sure I use less time I'm going to answer your questions in english this week.

Ok, well for this week we had some really great stuff happen and the tornados also. H's baptism went great. She went to the rededication of the temple. She is basically awesome! This week was a bit crazy so those are our main highlights.

I'll be sending a couple of cds. I'll send you a letter with the things that I would like because I really don't have much time. I love y'all!!!! XOXOXOXO


Q. What did you do the night of the tornado?

A. We made shelters inside of our apartment. I took pictures and I'll be sending the memory card soon. Our spanish ward mission leader brought us some dinner. President Griffin gave us permission to listen to the weather on the radio. I think I heard that the tornado passed through the northern most part of the county that we are in. Crazy!

Q. Did you hear or see anything about the mess the tornados caused?

A. Yes. The day after the tornados we had a zone conference in Ooltewah. On the way there and back we passed through Ringold and it was pretty messed up. We took pictures of the damage that we saw.

Q. Has your work changed any due to the tornados devastations?

A. Yes. Saturday we went up to the Chatt Valley area to give service. We helped remove fallen trees and such from a few properties.

Q. When does your companion go home? I’m in a hurry because I want my son to make time to write to me. J

A. The end of this transfer. Two and a half weeks about.

Q. Fueron a la re-dedicación del templo?

A. Yes. We saw it at the Chattanooga stake center.

Q. Que ha pasado con W.E.?

A. I think I told you a little about him. But, we are towards the end of the new member lessons. He's still doing great with everything.

Q. Como les va con las clases de Ingles gratis?

A. It was canceled because of the storms. We are going to try again this wednesday.

Q. Do you have any idea at about what time you’ll be calling next Sunday?

A. I don't know for sure. After two because that's when church is over.

Q. Que ha pasado con C.?

A. He accepted a baptismal date for the 28th of this month. He's doing well and he believes it's true. We are hopeful that things will go well.

Q. Alguna experiencia espiritual esta semana y por qué?

A. H's baptism!!!

Q. Recibiste los dear elders?

A. Yes, thank you.

No comments: