Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, October 4, 2010

E-Mail 10/4/2010 Week 25



Haha well Mom I was going to tell you about the spanish conference after anyways. I was waiting until after it happened so I could let you know how it was. But, I'm sorry if I'm not giving enough detail. That's something I need to try to work on. You can keep sending Hazelnut, it is good. Also, could you send some coconut oil if possible? Thank you for the scripture and thought! BTW, I finally got a chance to send your black bag this morning so you should be getting it soon.
It sounds like things are going well back home! At least the girls are making it exciting for you haha. Tell them to keep it up... the winning part that is. Conference was really good. I enjoyed it a lot. I hope to take the things I learned from it and apply those things to the work.
Well, this last week we got a committment (it was in spanish and I did most of the committment so my spanish is improving)! On monday we didn't have anything to do so we ended our p day a bit early to work. We went to see Angel. We asked her if she had still been reading and if she'd prayed. She said yes. I read Galatians 5 where it talks about the fruits of the spirit and she said she felt those things so she believes it's true!!! Then, I read 2 Nephi 31 where it talks about following Jesus Christ by keeping the commandments and BAPTISM. I asked her if she wanted to follow Jesus Christ and she said yes. I asked her what she needed to do to follow him. She read a bit more and said baptism. Then, we committed her for the 16th of October and she said yes. We set up an appointment but when we went there she wasn't home. We have been by every day and we still have not seen her again. We aren't giving up though. We will continue going by. We will need to move her date back a bit because she didn't come to General Conference this week. She is our best investigator right now so we are going to do everything we can to recontact her. Well, I need to get going. But, I love ya'll and appreciate everything you've done and continue to do. Have an amazing week!!!!!
Love,
Elder Barry Kreyling

No comments: