Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Tuesday, October 19, 2010

E-mail 10/18/2010 Week 27

Ok, here is the motivational thought. I don't know if it's exactly what you're looking for but here we go. Since I've been on my mission I've been trying so hard to do what is right, trying so hard to help others come unto Christ. There have been many trials here in the Mission Field. One major thing that has helped me overcome these trials and have success is the Charity, or love, I have for this great work and for the people here. This love has helped me do things I never thought I would be able to do. It is the same for you girls. I know you can do this as you must have an absolute love for this game and for each other. I love ya'll and wish ya'll the best of luck!!!
Sorry I couldn't write more. I don't have a lot of time. But it sounds like everything is going great back home! We found a guy named Jeremy while tracting. He accepted the committment to read and pray about the Book of Mormon. Well, I got the call and I'm leaving Loudon on Wednesday. Also, Elder Follett got a leadership packet. He's going to be a District Leader! After he got that we got a text saying there was a conference call on saturday morning for all the leaders. So, he tuned in and put it on speakerphone in case I wanted to listen. During the conference call they announced all of the trainers and... I'm training next transfer!!! Haha it came as a surprise because I didn't get a trainers packet and I thought the conference call was just for Elder Follett. But, since I'm leaving it means I'll either be white washing or opening an area while training. Or I could be finishing another Elders training. Elder Follett thinks I'm going to Dalton to do the latter. But, I'll find out at transfers and let ya'll know haha. Well, that's pretty much it for this week. I love all ya'll and hope you have an incredible week!
Love,
Elder Kreyling

No comments: