Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, September 27, 2010

E-mail 9/27/2010 Week 24




Hola Familia,
Yes, both Elder Follett and I went to Dalton for the Spanish Conference. We were given some good advice on how to better learn spanish. Yes, we role played in Spanish with several members for a couple of hours. The members also fed us some really good food. It was awesome! Oh, before the conference I was speaking with my district leader, Elder Black, and he said he spoke with President and that President said he is changing my call to Spanish speaking! So, I guess I'm officially a Spanish Missionary now haha! I think I'm doing alright with my Spanish but there is still much I need to learn. I'm working on my Subjunctives right now. My Zone leader is a Spanish Elder and he is probably the best at the language in the Mission right now, other than natives. But, he had a couple of suggestions to learning spanish more effectively. He had his parents send him some CD's and other things so I'm gonna see exactly what it is that he got so I can ask ya'll for them
That is so cool that China will soon be open for the work! When/where did you hear that? Oh, I've been buying almond milk regularly and then trying the ones that you've sent. Hazelnut is my favorite out of the ones you've sent.
The girls lost?! Aw man. What are they at in region? Do they need me to pray for them? Haha. Tell them I love them and they can do it!
I did not receive a letter from Jake. It should be here soon though. That would be awesome to hear from him. Could ya give me Ben's address so I can send him a letter. Goodness, his mission went fast. Mine is going fast it just isn't right! Sigh. Almost six months now. It's just too fast.
Ok, I'll write a letter to Abuela soon.
It sounds like things are still going well back home. General Conference is almost here so that will be good for all of us. I'm excited! Well, I must be going now.
Love,
Elder Barry Kreyling

No comments: