Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, October 11, 2010

E-mail 10/11/2010 Week 26


I still need to talk with my Zone Leader about the stuff he has. At the spanish conference we were all sitting down and he just showed them to us for a min. I couldn't see what it was called and I don't remember him giving us the names of them. The coconut oil is for my dry skin. It's crazy my skin is still quite dry even in this humidity haha. Oh, thanks for looking into that stuff mom I hope that helps out a lot. It's hard focusing sometimes when I have those problems going on. Are you talking about Elder Summerhays? He has been out for about two transfers more than me. He is from sandy and after staying in Loudon with me for a transfer he went to Dalton Georgia. All of the spanish missionaries love Dalton because they cover a spanish and english ward. The members in both are all about missionary work. So, it's good that he went there. He should have a lot of success. Elder Badal is still in Athens and he is training again... I have a brother in the mission! haha. Oh, don't worry mom I'm not planning on coming home anytime soon. I have to baptize all the people the Lord has sent me to!
Dad, that is quite a crazy story. I'm glad to hear that everything turned out ok. Woo hoo the girls took region! I knew they could do it. Well, we've had to drop our two most promising investigators. We had Angel committed for oct. 16th. She seemed excited and all that. But, we've only been able to see her twice since then. And she hasn't come to church. So, we have been giving her a break but will try to see her again this week. The other one is named Mike. He came to church a few weeks ago. He's had a bunch of concerns. We committed him to fast and pray about the Book of Mormon and what we've shared with him. He called us on Sat. and we went over. He said he'd fasted and prayed and he got an answer to stop. So, he's not really investigating the church anymore. But, he told us we could come by whenever we want. So, he likes us but not the church. It's interesting how that works out. But we aren't getting discouraged. Well, I need to be going now. I love ya'll!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love,
Elder Barry Kreyling

No comments: