Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, August 29, 2011

E-mail #35 of 2011 8/29/2011 Week 71

Hola familia!
Hey everyone how are y'all doing? So, I still want to get an extension but President Irion hasn't really answered me on that yet. Also, it's something that I need to pray about to really know if this is what I should do. I hope it is!
This past week was a pretty hot one! We were on bikes and the heat takes it's toll on us. Thankfully, there are many kind people here who offer us water Today, we get the car back and I hope we can make it out to some of the areas that are a little further away.
The main highlights for this week were with C. We first taught him on Tuesday. We taught him how he can recognize his answer when it comes. We also taught him a few commandments. He is reading and praying everyday. There was a camp for the young men and he even read during that! He's doing great and I really believe he'll get an answer soon. Yesterday he came to church again. We went with him to the aaronic priesthood class. It was him, Bro. Lunt (the teacher) and us. Bro. Lunt did a great job with the lesson. Then, we watched the Testaments with C. He really seemed to like it.
We found a new family the G. We watched the restoration with them and they seemed to like it. I'll let y'all know how they progress.
Well, I don't have much time left. But, know that I love y'all and the Church is True! I'll talk to y'all next week. Have a great week and I love y'all!
Love,
Elder Kreyling

Las preguntas semanales de mamá

Q. ¿Como estas?

A. Bien.

Q. ¿Cómo está la temperatura en tu área?

A. Hace calor. Tambien hay mucho humedo como siempre aca.

Q. ¿Qué paso con el restaurante Salvadoreño? ¿Fueron a comer pupusas?

A. Todavia no. Esta un poco lejos de aqui... Pero, un dia vamos a comer pupusas

Q. ¿Cómo va la obra en tu área?

A. Bien. Tenemos muchos investigadores pero necesitamos ensenarles mas. La mayoria de nuestros investigadores son hispanos.

Q. ¿Cómo van con la clase de ingles?

A. Bien. Habia algunos nuevos visitantes

Q. ¿Escritura favorita esta semana?

A. Moroni 7 acerca de la caridad.

Q. ¿Cómo están los investigadores? G., M., los E., A., su esposa, J. G., G., y C. y J.

A. C. esta progresando muy bien. Debe tener un testimonio personal pronto. Vamos a invitarle a bautizarse pronto. G. ha leido un poco pero no oro. Dijo que quisiera saber si el Libro de Mormon es verdadero pero el asistir a la iglesia no le llama la atencion. Tuvimos una buena y pequena leccion con E. E.. No pudimos contactar los demas esta semana.

Q. ¿Alguna experiencia espiritual esta semana?

A. Miramos la pelicula "los Testamentos" con C.. Le gusto mucho.

Q. ¿Te llego el dear elder?

A. Si, Gracias!

Q. ¿Has usado el Doterra Shield? It’s to repel bugs como los Chiggers y otros bichos.

A. Un poco.


No comments: