Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, September 20, 2010

E-mail 9/20/2010 Week 23




Hola Familia!
Hey so things have been going pretty well this past week. I was going to send the black bag but I got a call on wednesday from the assistants. They told me I was getting E.T.'d (Emergency Transferred) out of Loudon to Jamestown! We called President Griffin and he said it's true. He said he would continue pondering it to see if that was what should be done. The assistants originally told me that they would be picking me up the following morning. Wednesday evening they called again and told me they would get me the following afternoon or maybe even friday. They called thursday morning and told me that I was no longer being transferred. So, I am staying in Loudon. Woo hoo! I told elder Follett that I want to baptized here and then leave haha Six months is a long time. Anyways, on Wed. I called a few of my favorite members to let them know I would be leaving. But, when I found out I was staying I didn't let them know. Man, they where surprised to see me at church yesterday haha! Good times
We have been unable to contact Angel, our hispanic investigator, for a few days. She said her husband hurt his back at work and they would be in the hospital for a few days. We haven't been able to talk with her since then. She has said she believes the Book of Mormon is true. We just need to get her fellowshipped and in church and she will be baptized!
Mom, it sounds like your doing a great job! The Lord needs you to continue what you've started. Just continue befriending them and following the promptings of the spirit and the Lord will take care of the rest.
Dad, it's good to hear that all is well. The girls seem to be doing pretty well. As always, give my love to them. Oh, yes I got the package and thank you. So are ya liking the college level of teaching then? Do you think you will keep doing it?
Sam, I'm sorry sis! I have been slacking in the writing dept. these last two transfers. These last two companions don't really write much so we haven't planned for it on p days. I will have to start writing up a letter for ya during the nights throughout the week. K?
Alrighty, that's all for this week. I hope yins (another form of ya'll... I think haha) have an amazing week! I love ya'll!
Love,
Elder Barry Kreyling

No comments: