Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, January 9, 2012

E-mail #2 of 2012 1/9/2012 Week 90

Hola familia!

L. moved to London

I can't remember if I told y'all this last week, but I got the dear elder. That was really nice what sis. H. said. J. is a stud.

We had a pretty good week. We lost the car on Wednesday. We were supposed to lose it on Tuesday, but it was super cold that day, so they let us keep it one more day. It has been pretty exciting on the bikes. I still need to get a picture of me on the bike.

I already told y'all about P. Well, yesterday he and another member brought a non member to church! His name is P. We are going to see if we can start teaching him soon in addition to P's daughter.

While we were at church yesterday, the first counselor in the branch and another member were telling us that L. moved to London, TN. I was confused and kind of stressing out because we had talked with him not too long before that, and he said he moved to somewhere in Knoxville. During sacrament L. called, and we got more info on where he's living. The name he gave us before really was the name of the mobile park that he's living in. So, with the info he gave us we were finally able to find it on the map. So, we will be seeing him asap (we have the car this week).

Yesterday we taught the gospel principles class for the Spanish branch. I hope that it got P.'s attention and that he will have us over often, so we can teach and baptized their daughter (still not sure about name or age, but apparently she's at least eight).

We had quite a good lesson with S. and K. L, the part member family that we recently found. First they fed us a pretty legit dinner. Then, we had a lesson on the restoration. It went well and S. accepted a soft commitment! The thing is that they're in the National Guard I believe it is. They are doing some training thing or something, so the next time we will be able to see them (well at least S.) will be after Jan. 26th. But, he soft committed for baptism and he committed to read and pray about the Book of Mormon.

Just this past week, we started something where some districts are having district meeting on Thursday and others on Friday. This week ours was on Thursday, and next week it'll be on Friday. They are doing this, so that the Zone leaders can attend more of the district meetings in their zones, so they can get to know the missionaries that they preside over a bit better.

We saw a couple of investigators named T. and M. We found them just last week. They are really cool. They committed to read and pray about the Book of Mormon. We are trying to get them to attend church, but T. plays the drums for the church that he currently attends, so, he's working on finding someone to replace him, so they can check the church out.

I think that those are all of the main highlights for the week. Oh, President I. talked with me once more about my extension. It seems pretty final that it won't be happening though. I wish it could. He said that he wish he could keep me here, but it just wouldn't work out, so it I'll be going home in April still.

I'm so excited to check out your profiles on mormon.org! So cool! Well, that's everything for this week. Thanks for everything y'all do for the Lord and I. The church is true and I love being a missionary! I love y'all!!! (He has been asking us to add our profile to this site and we’re finally getting around to it)

Love,

Elder Kreyling

Las preguntas de mamá



Q. ¿Qué tal, tienes algo nuevo eh importante que informarnos?
How are things going, do you have something new and exciting to inform us?


A.
Ya perdimos el carro. Y estamos compartiendo con los otros elderes ahora. We lost the car and now we are sharing it with the other elders .

Q, ¿Cómo va todo en tu parte del mundo? How are thing going in your part of the world?


A. Bien. Todo bien. Everything is good.


Q. ¿Recibiste la tarjeta de Navidad firmada por el barrio?
Did you get the Christmas card signed up from some people in the ward?


A. Si. La recibí. Pensé que yo dije gracias. También Pensé que dije gracias por la tarjeta del obispo S. y el quórum de los presbíteros. También recibí una tarjeta de los E.

Yes I did, and I thought I said thank you. I also thought I said thank for the card from bishop S. and the priests. I also received a card from the E, family.



Q. ¿Qué hay de nuevo con L? Ya lo confirmaron?
What has happened with L. has he been confirmed yet?


A. Todavía no. Pero encontramos su nueva casa. Not yet, but we found his new house.


Q. ¿Tienen nuevos investigadores esta semana?
Do you have new investigators this week?


A. Algunos. Some.


Q. ¿Ya conociste a I.?
Have you met I. yet?


A. Todavía no. Not yet.


Q. ¿Manejaron por 2 hrs & 45 min para ver los R. y P. y su esposa? Y como se llama la hija de P.?
You drove for 2 hrs & 45 min to see the R. family and P. and his wife and daughter?


A. No, manejamos como una hora y media por todo el viaje. Todavía no sabemos cómo se llama. No, we drove about one and half hr. for the whole trip and we still don’t know the name.

No comments: