Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Wednesday, October 12, 2011

E-mail #40 of 2011 10/03/2011 Week 76

Hola familia!
Well, this week has gone by fast! I hope y'all enjoyed General conference. It was really good and I enjoyed it a lot. We invited our investigators to it but they didn't show. Other than that it was awesome!
A law was just passed this week in Alabama. It's kinda like the law that was passed in Arizona I guess. So, a lot of hispanics are worried and are planning on moving to another state. This includes on of our investigators. Hopefully he will find the church where he is moving to.
This morning for p day we went fishing with the B. family! I don't know if I told you about them before. The mother used to be a member and the rest of her family aren't members. They are a way sweet family. They invited us fishing today and they said we can go with them on our other p days. We have an appointment with them on wednesday and we are going to start teaching them.
This week has been pretty tiring because I've been a little sick. I got maybe three hours of sleep the night before the leadership training in Farragut because of a sore throat. But, the spirit was there to help me stay awake. The training was really good. We went over the Doctrine of Christ, love, comp study and preparing lessons for investigators. It was good stuff.
Friday we had our district meeting. My voice sounded kinda funny because of my throat haha. The training was on the Gospel of Jesus Christ or the Doctrine of Christ. It went well. We talked about sharing the Doctrine of Christ during the lessons to help prepare investigators to accept a baptismal invitation. Then, after district meeting we went on an exchange with the Zone Leaders. Elder Sexton is still one of the Zone Leaders here. He came here with Elder Pattison and I went to Cleveland, TN with Elder Sowards. We had a good time. Then, of course we had General Conference. I loved it. I just wish some of our investigators would have come.
Well, those are really all the highlights that I have for this week. I love y'all and hope y'all have a fantastic week!
Love,
Elder Kreyling



Las preguntas de mamá
Q. ¿Como estas?
A. Bien.
Q. ¿Tienes tiempo para hacer ejercicio?
A. Si, corremos en las mananas.
Q. ¿Estas en zona de carro o bicicleta?
A. Carro. Fort Payne is huge!!!!!
Q. ¿Cómo te fue en el entrenamiento en Farragut?
A. Bien. Habian dos hermanos de SLC. Ellos, los Irion y los asistantes nos capacitaron.
Q ¿Cuál es la talla de tus camisas? I need it so I can buy you new ones.
A.15 32/33
Q. ¿Cual discurse de la conferencia te gusto más y por qué? I like the talk by Jay Deven Cornish On blessings. He is a pediatric Dr. He served the Guatemala/El Salvador mission like 40 yrs ago.
A. Me gusto eso tambien. El Elder Cornish era el setenta aqui. Su espanol esta muy muy bien. Tambien me gusto el discurso del Elder Callister sobre El Libro de Mormon.
Q. ¿Fue a la conferencia B. F.? Is he really big? J
A. No, no fue. Si, el esta grande.
Q. ¿Consiguieron otros investigadores para llevar a la conferencia?
A. No.
Q. ¿Tienes detalles del bautismo de C.?
A. Su padre lo bautizo. Su madre asistio.
Q. ¿Tienes fotos para mandarnos esta semana?
A. No. Se me olvido...
Q. ¿ “The Book of Mormon on Trial” Is it a book or a video?
A. Un libro.

No comments: