Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, January 3, 2011

E-mail 1/3/2011 Week 38

Hola Familia!
This past week went really well! We went to teach Alfredo and we had his wife and daughter come out for the lesson. We committed all of them to read the Book of Mormon and pray. We had Tania Corona come with us and we had her bear testimony on the Book of Mormon and invite them to church. We watched the Restoration DVD with them and it seemed to spark some interest in Patti. Alfredo and Frida came to church yesterday. We were going to give them a baptismal committment at church but we wanted to do it when they were all there and Patti was at home not feeling well. I can't remember if I told you but she is pregnant. So, we are really hoping she is feeling better next Sunday. We also had dinner with a part member family and we asked the husband if we could teach him and he said yes! Our numbers are starting to go up so it's looking really good! Everything is going well and the work is as fun as ever! Elder Wilkinson and I originally thought we would be together for his last two transfers. But, aparently there are six new spanish speaking elders coming this next transfer and none are leaving. So, we don't have any idea what's going on for transfers anymore. We will be finding out soon though so I should be able to tell y'all next monday. Anyways, the work is going well and we are fine here. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY Haha but we need to get going because we are getting a ride to a zone activity. Just know that I love y'all!!! Tell EVERYONE I love them! Thanks!
Love,
Elder Kreyling

Mom's list of questions for the week.

Q. What is your favorite scripture for the week? mine is Acts 3: 19-21 it shows that there was an apostasy and restoration was need to be made.
A. Mosiah 2:41 basically says that when we keep the commandments we are happy and blessed temporally and spiritually. So true!


Q. What is your favorite hymn for the week? Mine is # 250 we are ALL Enlisted-we ALL need to help do the Lord’s work.
A. I am a Child of God

Q. Did you get Jack'ee's Card/?
A. Yes, thank you!

Q. How are you doing with money? Do you have enough?
A. Yes

Q. How are your shoes holding up?
A. My church/meeting shoes are doing well. My tracting shoes were looking pretty beat up so I polished them and now they are quite a bit better.

Q. Did you send a card or letter to abuela? I have not seen one yet.
A. No, I'm still working on it.

Q. How many new words do you try to learn a day?
A. I'm hoping to learn five new words a day. If it goes well I'll bump it up.

Q. Are you still taking an hour a day to study Español?
A. Por supuesto! (Of course!)

Love you tons & tons!! Mom

Today, Sunday, Sam is here for family home evening & brownies.
Sam’s questions:

Q. Do you get a chance to buy smoothies, or make ‘em?
A. Yes I've had and made a few since I've been out.

Q. Is the place where you are at a place you would like to live, or would you ever go back?
A. I'm not sure about living here but I would definitely like to come back.

Q. Do you consider yourself a good companion or an annoying one?
A. Haha ummm. I think I'm a pretty good comp at least I hope so.

No comments: