Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Saturday, July 10, 2010

Some Photos From Elder Kreyling (Finally)

Walking on a back road in Tennessee

Barry and His Companion Elder Badal

Elder Kreyling with his District in the MTC

Elder Kreyling with his District in the MTC
Elder Kreyling MTC at the Provo Temple

MTC

Striking a pose on p-day

MTC District at the Temple

Elder Wright, Elder Frehner and Elder Kreyling at Provo Temple

Elder Kreyling with District in MTC bedroom. Below Barry and his companion in the MTC

No comments: