Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, July 12, 2010

E-mail Week 13 7/12/2010


Hello Family!!! The chigger bites are doing better. I have had them for three weeks or so. I'm not sure if I've ever actually said this but you may have noticed that I can't stand being itchy! I told President Griffin about them and he wrote a prescription for some corticosteroid cream. It's convenient having a Mission President who is also a Doctor Haha while I'm on that topic I think I may have contact dermatitis or something. We bought some new (different) laundry detergent. I did a load the other day and ever since I've been wearing the clothes washed by the new detergent I've been itchy! I don't know if detergent can do that or not but we are going to the Mission Office today so I will talk to President about it.

We met with Janet and her Mother on Thursday. We taught them the word of wisdom. It went ok. We tried to involve Janet as much as possible. We asked her questions but she would just stare at us. She knows the stuff she just doesn't like answering questions apparently. At the end we extended an invatation to be baptized and her mom cut us off and told us we would not give her daughter a date to be baptized on. She said that Janet will decide the date for herself. So, it seems as though we are working against the mother on this one, who is a recent convert herself. Her mom said that she would help Janet set goals to stop drinking sweet tea. Then, she told Janet she is going to tempt her with sweet tea! AHHHHH!!! Sigh, it is an interesting situation indeed.
Anyways, that's sad news about Mike Hopefully they figure out what's up. I'm glad to hear that Ben and Darrin are doing well. It's hard to believe that they only have that much time left. I thought I told you that we were halfway through our second transfer. I guess I forgot, sorry. Well, in just two days, I believe, I will hit my three month mark! Wow, time is flying by!
That's lame that the world cup final was boring. Oh well. It's good to hear that the yard is coming along. It'll be nice having grass when I get back
Well, I need to be going now we have lots to do. I love ya'll!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXO
Love,
Barry

No comments: