Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Saturday, July 10, 2010

Letters From Elder Kreyling Dated 7/5/2010

Elder Barry Kreyling bumps into Elder Austin Hall at a bi-mission conference
Elder Kreyling

Elder Kreyling and his companion Elder Badal on p-day

Dear Mom,
How are you? Things are going well here. The branch has more faith and hope I believe. We are planning on committing a recent converts daughter for baptism. We have not established contact with the family yet. We will try them again this week. I'll let you know how it goes. There are many bugs here in the south. I have some chiggers(I believe) on my legs. They won't go away. They are driving me crazy! I will talk to President Griffin the next time I see him. He might know a trick or two. That reminds me, we asked President and Sister Griffin if they would have dinner with us when we baptize. They said yes! Yay! We told him we would have dinner at our place and that we would cook. But, we don't have any recipes or anything. We were thinking of Steak and shrimp scampi. : ) Do you know of a good recipe for that? Or do you have good recipes for something else? Well I need to be going now. I love you! XOXOXOXO
P.S. I'm sending the memory card.
Love, Elder Kreyling

Dear Dad,
How are things going? Are you conditioning the girls? How are they looking? Give my love to them. We are at the Martinsen's, a senior couple, right now Elder Badal is e-mailing and I'm writing right now. The libraries are closed right now and so is the mission office so we had to find a computer to e-mail on. How was the 4th of July for ya'll? We didn't go watch the fireworks. There will be time for that after the mission. : ) We are going to commit a recent convert's daughter this week. Please pray for her. She really likes drinking sweet tea. That is the biggest concern.... Well overall things are going well. We have only had a few doors slammed in our faces thus far : ) We really want to baptize this transfer and I believe we will : ) But, I need to be going now. I'll send you a letter next week next week to let you know how it went. I love you!
Love, Elder Kreyling : )

No comments: