Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, March 12, 2012

E-mail #11 of 2012 3/12/2012 Week 99


Hola familia,
Well, my email today will need to be a bit short. I'm using the express computer because all of the others are taken right now! It only allows fifteen minutes of use so I must be brief.
Yesterday there was a family (the D) that brought a Hispanic family to church. Legit! I spoke with the family briefly before they went to the Sunday school classes. We think the sisters want to teach them (they might be in their area) but we talked with the family and it looks like we'll be teaching them. The sisters are teaching an investigator in our area so they should be understanding. Plus, the family is Spanish speaking and the sisters don't speak Spanish. So, it looks like I can use my Spanish a bit
We weren't able to see the M. this week. We talked with J. (the mother) a couple of times. She said the girls are still doing well. J. just recently got a job! So, we think that'll be good for her and the girls. We are planning on committing them for baptism on the 31st the next time we see them. We will plan of having the baptism in between the sessions of conference.
In the YSA branch we are starting to work with a young lady named L.. She's the girlfriend of a member. The sisters have been teaching her but she and her boyfriend have recently asked us to teach her. So, we will see how things go
Well, everything here is going well. Oh, I didn't give you the apartment address because we should hopefully be moving soon and I don't want something to be sent to the apartment after we've already moved out. Can't you send whatever it is to me through the mission office? But, here it is: ________________________________. If you do send it to the apartment make sure you send it soon in case we do move in the next little bit. Well, it was good to hear that everything back home is going well. I hope y'all have a great week. The church is true! I love y'all!!!
Love,
Elder Barry Kreyling
Q. ¿Cómo te va?

A. Bien!

Q. ¿Ya encontraron un apartamento?

A. Todavia no.... Ayer hablamos con el hermano N. de pleasant ridge. El esta en "real estate" o algo asi. Me dijo cuando estaba en Pleasant Ridge south que si necesito ayuda con encontrando un apartamento dondequiera que sirva que puedo pedirle ayuda. Entonces esperamos que el puede ayudarnos.

Q. ¿Te mandamos dos dear-elder y deben llegar pronto. Dad sent quotes que están buenos para usar.

A. Gracias!!!

Q. ¿So, your work is bilingual?

A. Si, estamos en un companierismo cebra.

Q. Have you been helping with the clean up after the tornados devastations?

A. No.

Q. In what way did the tornados affect your work?

A. They haven't really affected it to much. Knoxville wasn't his as hard as surrounding areas. I can't remember if I mentioned this to you last time but President Irion got all of the Zone Leaders these weather radio things. They look almost like walkie talkies

Q. How long is supposed to take for n interview?

A. Baptismal Interview? Well, they should be around 15 to 20 minutes. I can't remember if I told you this either but Elder S. interview was done by Elder H. It was just him and Elder H. for one hour. So, he's used to an hour long interview. It was just funny for that interview he gave because he said all of the previous interviews he'd done had been about an hour long. But, he had to do this one in about 15 minutes because we had a stake correlation meeting to go to.

Q. ¿Qué hay de nuevo con los investigadores?

A. Nada mucho.

Q. ¿Fueron a la capilla las M.-fueron a la capilla?

A. No, estaban en Athens.

Q. ¿Cuándo vas a mandar las cajas con tus cosas?

A. No se. Hoy o el proximo dia de preparacion.

Q. ¿Fueron a comer a un lugar bueno con el dinero que sacaste del banco?

A. Todavia no. Pero, vamos a comer algun dia.

Q. What classes did you take before you left? I know calculus but I can’t remember what else.

A. Calculus, English 1010, Communications i think it was 1010 (interpersonal), lib 1010, and I got biology credits for working with the soccer teams.

No comments: