Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, February 27, 2012

E-mail #9 of 2012 2/27/2012 Week 97


Hola familia!!!
Hey so, I'm trying to figure out what those two things are... If you are wanting more pictures I don't have my camera with me today. Sorry! Oh, I can't remember if I've already commented on this but tell the Hurts that I say thanks for their letter. Also, I got a letter from Abuela Cristina. Gracias! Oh! I got the wedding announcement for Jack'ee and Jason. The last of my three sisters is getting married. Crazy! Tell them I said thanks for sending it I hope these are the things you wanted to hear from me.
Well, things are going pretty well here. The zone is doing great right now. We currently have 12 investigators with a baptismal date. There should be more on the way soon! We've been working with a family called the M. The mother (J) was a member down in Athens, TN. For whatever reason she no longer is a member. She has no hard feelings toward the church or anything. She has two unbaptized girls named H and A. They are really sweet girls. But, just recently we helped them move to a lower apartment. The reason for the move is that A is in a wheelchair because she has s. So, we helped them move and that got our foot in the door We taught them this past saturday. They really want to start coming to church. We arranged a ride for them and they came yesterday! So exciting! We are hoping to set a baptismal date with them asap. They are sweet girls and deserve the blessings that the gospel has to offer them.
This past week was quite eventful! We had two exchanges. One was with the Assistants and the other was with Bays Mountain (Morristown). I was in our area for both exchanges. I was first with Elder J. (AP). It was fun. He went to Orem high school. I told him that we played his school in soccer my senior year but I didn't mention that we beat them Then, I was with Elder R (not from our ward) and he too is from St. George! He went to Pineview but doesn't know any of our friends or relatives that went there. We had a good time on both exchanges. We are in the process of finding a new apartment to move into. We thought we had one lined up. We went over with the Sr. Sister missionary who's in charge of the housing for missionaries. She really seemed to like it and it was in the price range. Last night she texted us and told us to go sign the paperwork. We were going to go over to do that today but she called this morning and told us that we won't be moving there anymore. She didn't say exactly why but she said moving us there would be like trying to jump the grand canyon. So, we will be doing a bit more searching in the next little bit.
Those are all the highlights for this week. We are really excited for the M girls. They have a special place in our hearts. The work is going well here and I love being a missionary! The church is true. I know it!
I hope y'all have a great week. I love y'all!!!
Love,
Elder Kreyling
Las preguntas semanales de mamá
Q. ¿Como estas esta semana?
A. Bien!
Q. ¿Cómo están los investigadores?
A. Bien
Q. ¿Cuál es tu himno favorito de esta semana?
A. Mas santidad da me
Q. ¿Escritura favorita?

A. Jacob 2 : 18 -19
Q. ¿Te llego la caja con tus golosinas?
A. Si! Muchas gracias!

No comments: