Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, February 13, 2012

E-mail #7 of 2012 2/13/2012 Week 95





We got our foot in the door

Hola familia!
Well, things have been exciting! I haven't mentioned it in the past couple of emails but I. was baptized!!! I'm including a picture. Elders N. and K. are now working with his father. He has been attending church recently with I. Apparently he's praying to know if he should be baptized on the 25th! So so so exciting! He'll get baptized and a year from then they'll go to the temple!!!
Well, this past week we had FHE with the YSA branch at the institute buildling. It was fun! It helped us get to know the members a bit more. In the YSA branch we are still working with the assistants on having a transition lesson with C. We were going to teach her but she got sick during the latter part of the week. She wasn't able to make it to church because she was sick. She is still solid as far as testimony and desire go. So, hopefully we can have the transition lesson soon!
Elder S. and I have been preparing to train on the new mission vision for our zone conference this Friday. I sent an email to dad asking him to send something to me that we could use for the training. So dad if you are reading this check your school email! Haha We are excited for Zone Conference. We actually went to the Cumberland Zone Conference this past friday. It went really well. So, we are looking forward to ours this Friday.
We helped Sister M. move to a new apartment. I'm not sure if I've mentioned her before. Her daughters aren't baptized. Their names are H. and A. and they are ten and eight. We got our foot in the door so hopefully we can start teaching them soon!
Yesterday a member named B. brought a friend to church. His name is D. He seems pretty interested. We will hopefully been teaching him at B's house this week. Member missionary work is awesome!!!
Well, I still need to email President and I'm running out of time on the computer. But, I love y'all! Thanks for everything! Have a great week!
Love,
Elder Kreyling

No comments: