Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, November 14, 2011

E-mail #46 of 2011 11/14/2011 Week 82




Carta # 46 de Nov. 14 de 2011

Huh?……… Thailand and now Ethiopia? I thought he was in the South, Spanish speaking?

Hola familia!

Sounds like things back home are going pretty well. Jule got married! Crazy. Things here have been going up and down. We have still been working with T. We committed him for a new date since he didn't go to church. Things were going well. He was liking (still likes) the Book of Mormon and believes that Joseph Smith was a prophet. On Saturday we went by his home, but he wasn't there. His brother said that T. wanted to tell us that he's from a different religion. Then, he didn't come to church. So, we stopped by his place after church and he said that he's going to church with his family. He really appreciates us and what we've done for him. He asked us if we can meet later on in the week. So, we aren't exactly sure what we're going to do with him right now.

This week we found some pretty cool investigators. We found a few from Ethiopia. We also found a 17 year old named D. He asked really good questions like Joseph Smith. He was really into the lesson. He knows a member. He showed a lot of potential. We are seeing him tonight.

It's pretty fun being in a trio-nionship. It makes things a bit more entertaining haha. We are having a good time together. Elder J. thinks he'll be getting his visa in a couple of weeks. Oh, did I tell y'all that Elder G. is our district leader here? Pretty cool. Oh, and Elder S. is still our Zone Leader. Well, we did a lot of cleaning today (it was left pretty messy) so I don't have much time again. But, it was really great to hear from y'all! I hope y'all have an amazing week!

Tell everyone I say Hi and I love them! Love y'all!!!

Love,

Elder Kreyling

Las preguntas semanales de mamá

Mom’s weekly questions

Q. ¿Cómo va la obra en tu área? How are things going in your area?

A. Bien. Good,

Q. ¿Mandaste otra vez la carta para Shan? Did you re-send the letter to Shan?

A. Todavia no. Not yet.

Q. ¿Encontraron nuevos investigadores esta semana? Did you find new investigators this week?

A. Si. Uno se llama D. El mostro potencial. El tuvo preguntas semejantes a las de José Smith cuando el estaba buscando la verdad. Yes, his name is D. he showed a lot of potential. He had questions like Joseph Smith when he was looking for the truth.

Q. ¿Tienes alguna experiencia espiritual esta semana? Do you have a spiritual story to share with us this week?

A. Nos reunimos con el Obispo R. Tuvimos una buena plática sobre la obra. El nos dio una lista de los miembros que él quiere que visitemos. We had a meeting with bishop R. and a good talk about the work. He gave us a list of the members he wants us to v visit.

Q. ¿Tienen alguien listo para la pila? Do you have somebody ready for the fount?

A. En este momento no. Not at the momento.

Q. ¿Cómo te va con tus compañeros? How is it going with your companions?

A. Bien. Good.

Q. ¿Cómo les va con señora de Tailandia? How is it going with the lady from Thyland?

A. No pudimos visitarla. Estaba enferma. Trabaja todos los días menos los domingos. We were able to see her. She is sick and Works everyday except for Sundays.

Q. ¿Cómo te va con el frio? How is it going with cold temperature?

A. Bien. No hace mucho frio por el momento. Good. Not too cold for the mement.

Q. ¿Cómo les va con T.? How is it going with T.

A. Más o menos. More or less

Q. ¿ Escritura favorita de esta semana? Favorite scripture for the week?

A. Hechos 3: 19 – 21 Acts: 3: 19-21

Esta es mi favorita de esta semana: This is my favorite scripture of the week.

"...for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up..."

(Doctrine and Covenants 84:88)

Dad’s Questions:

1. Are you being obedient? Pretty much. There are certain things that can be tightened up but we are doing well.

2. Are you working as hard as you can? With all your heart, mind and strength? I'm trying. I want to. Sometimes it feels like I do and sometimes no.

3. Are you writing in your journal? Yes! I'm only a week behind now.

4. Are you taking lots of pictures? Not as many as possible I don't think.

5. Are you praying always? Pretty much, I at least try to have a prayer in my heart.

6. Are you being a good companion? I think so.

7. Do you love the people where you serve? I feel that I do.

8. Are you in every way striving to be the best missionary that you can be? I'm trying.

No comments: