Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Tuesday, February 22, 2011

E-mail 8 of 2011 2/22/2011 Week 44

A PICTURE WITH A SNAKE

Hola Familia!!!
The weather is starting to warm up! Oh, I have some transfer info for y'all... I'm leaving Knoxville... Already! One transfer in an area just doesn't seem long enough. I was so hoping to see victor get baptized! But, the Lord needs me somewhere else I suppose. Oh, and Elder Sexton is training a new missionary here oh yeah, I had a dream a week or so ago that I was sent to white wash Dalton Georgia. So, I'll let y'all know if that dream comes true I really hope President Griffin keeps me spanish! Man, it seems so wierd that Caleb, Matt, Coby and Cody are back already! The mission is going by way too fast, it's crazy! So, I'm doing my best to love every moment of it Oh, thanks for Joe's address! Oh mom you are going to love this next story. So, on sunday we were going to see that family from honduras. They live in a trailer park and on our way through the park we saw this guy with this huge snake on his shoulders! Their was no way we were going to pass that up! So, we parked and walked back to him. He was a hispanic guy but he spoke english quite well. We just casually talked for a while then he asked if we wanted a picture with his snake! So, both elder Sexton and I got to hold his snake and take pictures with it. We talked with him about church and he said we could come back! How cool, right?! This past week we had a couple of good lessons with Victor. He's committed for march sixth but that may need to be changed. Since I'm leaving I won't know for sure when he's baptized until I get a letter in the mail from President Griffin. So, I'll let y'all know what's up there as soon as I know. Hey have y'all checked out mormon.org and made profiles yet? I'm hoping to make a profile for myself soon. I wanna us that one picture where I'm standing next to that sign that says, "you are now entering the mission field... go get em for Jesus!" Haha that will be so cool! But, in all seriousness, the Lord is expecting all of us to do all that we can to help His children come unto Him and His son Jesus Christ. He is has given us an opportunity to do that with this website. So, will y'all do that if you haven't already? I'll be checking up again soon. Oh, I was wondering. Do we still have those Spanish cd's in the computer room? If so I wouldn't mind having them Also, if y'all aren't using the gps for anything I wouldn't mind having that either Just in case. Thanks for everything in the packages. It's all awesome! I hope I can fit everything in my suitcases But, y'all can wait until i send the shoes back for a smaller size so you can just send it all together. Well, that's all for this week. I love y'all! Tell everyone I love them! The Church is True!!!
Love,
Elder Kreyling

Now let's make time for mom's questions.

Q. What did you do for your birthday? We hope you had a good birthday.

A. We were on an exchange with Elder Maxwell, the one who knows the o'dells. He was here with me. During the exchange on Friday we ran into this Baptist pastor. He was pretty cool. He was quite humble too which isn't too common haha. Saturday morning we had a leadership conference call and that's when we found out that Elder Sexton is training. Later that day we gave some service to los Angola. He's in the Branch Presidency. We raked the leaves in their backyard. Then, we had dinner and cheesecake for my birthday!

Q. We sent you 2 packages with a few the letter. Did you get them?

A. Yes. Gracias a todos! If I send the shoes back would y'all be able to get a smaller size? I really like them it's just that they're a bit big is all.

Q. Did you get any birthday cards, letters or wishes from anyone else? If so please acknowledge them.

A. No, not that I remember.

Q. Como les fue esta semana en la iglesia?

A. Bien.

Q. Cuantas personas asistieron a la iglesia ayer?

A. 15 algo asi

Q. Alguna experiencia espiritual esta semana y por que?

A. Tuvimos una buena leccion con victor acerca del evangelio de jesucristo.

Q. Cual es tu escritura favorita de esta semana y por que? la mia es D&C 75: 3-5

A. Ether 12 : 4-6

Q. Cual es tu himno favorito de esta semana? el mio es # 223 Have I Done Any Good?

A. I'll go where you want me to go

Q. Que a pasado con los nuevos contactos de la semana pasada?

A. Nada mucho.

Q. Como esta la familia de Honduras?

A. Bien. Pero, todavia no han asistido la iglesia.

Q. Come esta Victor fue a la iglesia?

A. El esta bien pero no asistio la iglesia. Vamos a ser mas bold en la leccion hoy para que entienda la importancia de la asistencia a la iglesia.

Q. Como estan Mateo y Martha ya se casaron fueron a la iglesia?

A. No, ellos fueron a otra iglesia la semana pasada. Y no pudimos visitarles el sabado pasado entonces no asistieron.

Q. tuvieron canbios esta semana y como les fue?

A. Nos fue bien. Como dije antes el elder Maxwell estaba conmigo.

No comments: