Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Monday, December 6, 2010

E-mail 12/6/2010 Week 34


Querido Barry,

Como estas? Aqui todo esta bien. Hemos empezado a prepararnos para La Navidad. Es muy extrano no tenerte aqui durante este tiempe pero estamos felices en saber que tu estas haciendo la voluntad del Senor.

(Q) So who is your new companion?

(A) Elder Wilkinson

(Q) Tell us about him. How long has he been out?

(A) He is cool! His mission started out kinda rough but he is a really good missionary now. He's been out for about 21 months. He has two transfers left.

(Q) Where is he from? How are things going in Fort Payne?

(A) Provo. Things are going great! We have the mother of a member who has a date for the 24th! Her name is Buena Luke. I can't remember if I told you about her before but she is not hispanic haha. We also taught a lesson to some grandchildren of a member who aren't baptized. At the end of the lesson they all said they want to be baptized! Their names are Destiny, Breanna and Gabriel. We also gave a Book of Mormon to Victor and Maria. We are going to see them again on Thursday so I'll let you know how that goes next week.

(Q)Hey are the winter clothes we got you warm?

(A) Yes they are pretty warm. I still haven't tried the thermal garments while tracting. That should help quite a bit. But yes they are warm.

Hola Familia,
I need to make this short. Sorry! But things are going great. My new comp is cool and the work is going well. Yes, I have two memory cards and I'll start trying to take more pictures. We had a Zone Activity in Chattanooga and so that's why I'm writing so late. We also have an appointment soon so I need to get going. Sorry it was so short today. Just know that everything's fine and I love y'all!!!
Love,
Elder Barry Kreyling

No comments: