Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The First Letter From Barry Arrives


Barry's first letter home arrived today but Morena works until 7:00 and then Paul is coaching soccer until 9:00. Now we know how it was for Barry when he had to wait all day to open his call. Here are some excerpts from Barry's letter...

"I wasn't really sure what to expect at the MTC. I had heard from some people that it feels like a prison here... But, I LOVE it here! It is so awesome! It is incredible how much learning we've done by learning with the spirit.

... I came here with faith that He ( The Lord) would take care of me so I can focus on what I need to. He has given me strength to make it through & continues to do so. It has increased my faith in him & only strengthens my testimony that this is where I need to be and & what I need to do.

And tell everyone else to please, please, please write if they haven't already! I love you!" -Barry (Elder Kreyling)"

Elder Barry Ryan Kreyling
MTC Mailbox #136
TN-KNOX 0504
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793

2 comments:

Jon, Janice, Kaylee, &, Regan said...

Can't wait to see what he says. Kaylee is drawing Uncle "rarry" a picture to send him. :)

the mrs. said...

ahhhh that is so awesome :) what a good missionary barry is :)