Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Thursday, April 22, 2010

Barry's First E-mail

Today, Thursday is Barry's p-day and we received an e-mail from him. Below is an excerpt from that e-mail.

"Hey!!! So, I love the MTC!!! I love everything about it; the teachers, all of the learning we do, everything. It is so sweet how much is being learned through the spirit. Everyday we learn something new and become better missionaries. Today, thursday, is my P day at the MTC. This morning we went to the Provo Temple. We arrived there at about 7:30 and did ten names for initiatory work. I hope next week we will go through a session next week... But yeah, things are going great here! I'm having a blast while working and learning a lot! I think that's a pretty awesome combo:) " Barry Kreyling

No comments: