Badal and Kreyling Backroads Tennessee
"Ammon said unto him: I am a man; and man in the beginning was created after the image of God, and I am called by his Holy Spirit to teach these things unto this people, that they may be brought to a knowledge of that which is just and true; And a portion of that Spirit dwelleth in me, which giveth me knowledge and also power according to my faith and desires which are in God."
Alma 18:34-35



Wednesday, July 6, 2011

E-mail #27 of 2011 7/5/2011 Week 63




This Week We Had a Baptism!!!



Hola familia!
This week we had a baptism!!!


This past week S.R. was baptized! In our PEC meeting before church with the ward leaders the Bishop asked if S. could come early to be interviewed to receive the Aaronic Priesthood. So, we called S. and he came a little early. We confirmed him during Sacrament meeting. Then, after church we gave him the Priesthood and ordained him a Priest. I believe he will be passing the Sacrament this Sunday and shortly he will be blessing it. He is doing really well with everything!




President and Sister Griffin went home this past week. It just seems strange that they aren't here any more. But, we now have President and Sister Irion! They are from Murray, Utah. He is a doctor! We haven't actually met them yet so I don't know much about them. We will be having interviews with him this weekend so I'll tell you a little more about him next week.




Oh, so this week we have the car. Since Elder P. was behind the wheel when we wrecked I've been assigned to be the driver. It was a bit weird driving at first. The only time I've driven in the Mission was my first transfer out. But, it's going well. I've been driving super cautiously haha




We saw U. this past week. She is on vacation in Texas. We will be seeing her on Thursday. We want to focus on how she can be with her family forever. I think it's something that she wants but we need to talk with her boyfriend about them getting married.




Overall the work here is going quite well. I'm loving the mission life! It really is awesome. That's everything I can think of this week. The Church is True! I love y'all!




Love,




Elder Kreyling
























Tiempo para las preguntas de mamá




Q. ¿Ya tienes un presidente nuevo? Si la respuesta es sí, has tenido cita con él?




A. Si. Es el Presidente Irion. I think that's how it's spelled.




Q. ¿Se bautizo S.R. el jueves pasado?




A. Si!!! Y fue confirmado en la reunion sacramental este domingo pasado. Tambien, el recibio el sacerdocio Aaronico.




Q. ¿Tienen nuevos bautizos planeados esta semana?




A. Esta semana no. Pero vamos a comprometer todos a bautizarse!




Q. ¿Han visitado a los otros investigadores? Están progresando?




A. Hemos tratado de visitarles pero la mayoria no estan progresando. Tenemos que dejarles.




Q. ¿Tienes alguna experiencia interesante, divertida, triste, frustrante, o espiritual que compartir con nosotros?




A. Elder P. was stung by a bee! We were driving in a members car and the windows were rolled down. Elder P. was in the front passenger seat and I was right behind him. As we were driving a bee smacked Elder P. right on the middle of his forehead. After the bee hit him it stung him. We had to take a few minutes to get him some ibuprofen and something cold to help with the swelling. We chilled with some llamas for p day yesterday. I have pics of it. The llamas belong to a member. Spiritual experience= S's Baptism!




Q. ¿y por fin, que ha pasado con los zapatos que te mande?




A. Well, first of all a member in the spanish ward gave me a nice pair of shoes so I don't need to buy a new pair anymore. Another member has brought his friend to church a couple of times and I'm going to see if he wants the shoes you sent.




Q. ¿todavía ayudan con la clase de Ingles?




A. Si.




Q. ¿Quieres que te mande las noticias de los misioneros del barrio y de Wade por dear elder?




A. Como no? Por supuesto.




Las siguientes preguntas son porque tú, eres un mensajero/representante del Señor:


Q. ¿Te cepillas los dientes por lo menos dos veces al día? En las mañanas y en las noches?




A. Claro que si.




Q. ¿Te bañas todos los días?




A. Otra vez, claro que si.




Q. ¿Usas ropa interior y calcetines limpios todos los días?




A. Lo mismo.




Q. ¿Has llevado tus trajes a la tintorería (Dry cleaner)?




A. No, vamos a hacer eso este dia de preparacion que viene.




Q. ¿Usas perfume y desodorante todos los días?




A. Claro que si.




Q. ¿Tienes preguntas para nosotros?
A. Ryan sent me a little email. Can you find out if he got the letter I sent to him a while ago? I got a letter from Sam saying she got my letter. I thought I sent that letter to her around the same time I sent one of the memory cards to ya'll. So, could it have been lost somehow as it was being sent to ya'll?

No comments: